A guide to transferring funds between your Alto accounts
- 1. Select Transfer Funds at the top of the page
- 2. Select Alto to Alto from the drop down menu
- 3. Leave Alto as the receiving institution
- 4. Enter the Alto account number you would like to transfer funds to
- 5. Receiving account must be the same IRA type
- 6. Enter the amount to transfer
- 7. Type your legal name exactly how it appears below
- 8. Select Confirm and Sign
Pro Tip: For your transfer request to be completed quickly, be sure to double check that the information provided for the account you want to transfer to is completely accurate. Any incorrect information will delay the request.
Note for CryptoIRAs: To transfer cash to a different Alto account, you may need to sell applicable cryptocurrencies and then transfer the funds from your crypto wallet to your IRA cash balance. For a quick step-by-step guide on how to do this, click here.
What happens once my transfer request has been submitted to Alto?
As soon as we receive the transfer request, we’ll review it and process your transfer. If we have any questions, we’ll be sure to reach out to you directly.
Note: Alto-to-Alto transfer usually take 1-2 business days to complete.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us:
- Phone: 877-673-1557
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Us Form