1. Support Center
  2. Transferring Custodians: How To

Transferring Funds From Charles Schwab

To get in touch with Charles Schwab regarding the status of your non-ACAT Transfer of Assets request, follow the steps below:

  • Dial (877) 328-0276
  • You will need to have your eight digit account number, and also confirm your social security number