Welcome to Alto, we're so glad you're here!
To invest in Flora Growth you will first need to create your new Alto IRA account at Altoira.com. From there you'll be ready to set up and fund your Alto IRA, and add a credit card for fees! To learn more about our fees, please check out our pricing page.
You will first need to subscribe on https://investflora.com/ and complete the subscription flow using the information outlined in the steps below. Please note that this step is required to reconcile your commitment with your IRA's investment.
1) Head to https://investflora.com/ and click "Invest Now"
2) Create an account by entering your email and desired password or login through the below "Log In" button to get started:
3) When prompted with the next screen, please select "Other"; then "Self-Directed IRA or 401(k)" and "Create A New IRA (AltoIRA)":
4) You will be redirected to altoira.com to create an account or login to an existing IRA. You can confirm your IRA's commitment by clicking "View" to review deal documents and E-Sign your Direction of Investment. Please keep in mind, the minimum investment is $1,200, your investment amount much be divisible by $300 to prevent fractionalization, and you must return to https://investflora.com/ to finalize your commitment (more on that in the next step).
5) Return to your previous tab or log back in to finalize your commitment on https://investflora.com/. Please select "I am a US citizen, US Resident, or other US Person" and "I am exempt from backup withholding" then click "Next".
6) Enter "AltoIRA" as the IRA Company Name, "45-3083418" as the IRA Company EIN, "United States" as the country, and "AR" as the state, then click "Next":
6) Enter "AltoIRA" as the company name, "firstname.lastname@example.org" as the contact email, and "877-673-1557" as the contact phone number and click "Next":
7) Enter "1033 Demonbreun Street, Suite #300 Nashville, TN 37203" as the Retirement Account IRA address and click "Next":
8) Select 'Wire Transfer" as the method of payment and click "Next":
9) Almost there! Review your investment details and select "Confirm":
10) After carefully reviewing the deal documents, type your full legal name to e-sign and click "Sign Agreements":
11) Congratulations! Your commitment is now confirmed. To complete your investment, you will need to make sure your AltoIRA is funded and you have a credit card on file. As a gentle reminder, investments will be batched into wires periodically, so do not be alarmed if your funds have not been received within a week of commitment.
Should you need any help at all, don't hesitate to contact AltoIRA's team at (877) 673-1557 or email@example.com.