We're happy to announce that you can now use your AltoIRA to fund almost any investment on Wefunder. How you ask? Step by step below:
1. Once you've identified an investment you'd like to participate in on Wefunder, you’ll find yourself on the "Invest" page.
2. Click "I'm investing with an LLC, IRA, etc."
3. There will be an "AltoIRA" tab under Payment Information section if Alto is an allowed form of payment for the specific investment you’re hoping to make.
4. Click on the "AltoIRA" payment method and you’ll see a button that reads “Authorize Alto.” Clicking this button will open up a new window on the Alto site that will allow you to authorize your AltoIRA as a funding source and/or help you create your brand new AltoIRA if you don’t already have an account with Alto.
5. Once you’ve successfully authorized your AltoIRA as funding mechanism for your Wefunder investment, complete the investment by clicking on "Confirm Investment".
6. Once on Alto, click “Continue” and follow the few steps that the system will walk you through. We’ll take care of the rest!