You can Contribute Cash to your AltoIRA in a few easy steps.
1. Login to your AltoIRA account (you will also be able to access this flow if you are signing up for the first time).
2. From your dashboard, click on the "I Want To" dropdown menu and then click "Fund My AltoIRA."
3. Click on "Make a cash contribution from a bank account" and then click Next.
4. If you have already added a bank account from your Settings menu, you can select it as your funding source now. If not, click "+ Add New Bank Account." This will open up a new Tab.
5. [If you are adding a new bank account] In the new Tab, click on the "+ Add Bank Account" button
6. Enter your banking information, and finish by clicking "Add Bank Account."
7. This will close the new Tab and return you to the original page where you will now be able to select the bank account you just added from the dropdown. Select your bank and then click "Next."
8. The system will take you through a few more questions about what tax year your contribution is for and how much money you'd like to contribute. After you complete these, you will be asked to review the details and provide an e-signature.
9. Make sure the details are correct and then click "Make Contribution" to complete the process! Alto will take it from there.