If you would like to name a Beneficiary of your IRA, or a Contingent Beneficiary in the event that your Primary Beneficiary is unable or unwilling.
1. Start by clicking on the dropdown menu in the top right hand corner with your name on it.
2. Choose Your Settings from the dropdown.
3. Click on the Beneficiaries tab in the Settings menu on the left hand side of the screen.
4. You can begin to add a Beneficiary by clicking Add Beneficiary.
5. Fill out the relevant details and select Save.
6. And, you've officially named a Beneficiary for your AltoIRA account.
And you have successfully named a beneficiary for your AltoIRA account. If you would like to name a Contingent Beneficiary, you can do so by following the same steps, only you will select Contingent Beneficiary from the dropdown menu in Step 6.