Once the Recipient of Funds uploads all of the deal documents and executes the investment on their side, it's your turn!
1. You'll receive an email once the deal is ready for your approval. You can view the deal and get to your dashboard by clicking My Dashboard from within the email.
2. There will be a red box next to the investment in the Pending Investments section that reads Click to Execute Investment. You know what to do (click it).
3. Next, you'll need to review the documents uploaded by the recipient of funds and click open the Direction of Investment.
4. Read the Direction of Investment through and, if you agree, click I Agree at the bottom. (You will not be able to execute an investment without reading and agreeing to the Direction of Investment.)
5. Type your name in the space next to the red arrow that reads Sign Here. And, to wrap it all up, finalize your investment by clicking Execute/Transfer Funds.
7. Once Alto finalizes the transaction and initiates the transfer of funds to the recipient, you'll see the status of your investment change on your dashboard from "Alto is finalizing the transaction" to "Approved."
8. And, finally, once the recipient of funds actually receives the transfer, the investment move out of the Pending Investments section of your dashboard, and into the Active Investments section of your dashboard.
You've just made an investment!