Once you've invited an investor to participate in an Offering, and they have accepted, you're ready to upload the necessary deal documents and finalize the investment.
1. Once the investor accepts your invitation, you'll get an email very similar to the one below.
2. This means that you're ready to head over to your dashboard and upload the deal documents. To start this process, you'll click on the Offering and the red Upload Docs button next to the investor's name.
3. On the Alto platform, we require the Recipient of Funds to upload all deal docs. We require 4 documents for every investment. Without the following documents, we won't be able to process your investment:
- Purchase Agreement / Subscription Agreement
- Articles of Incorporation / Articles of Organization / Certificate of Limited Partnership
- Operating Agreement / Limited Partnership Agreement / By-Laws
- A Signature Page
4. Once you upload the proper documentation, as you can see, all of the boxes will change from red to green and you're ready to click Save.
5. Documents uploaded successfully!
6. Once the documents have been successfully updated, you will see the red Upload Docs button has changed to Final Review. Click there now to finalize this investment.
7. On this screen, verify that all the documents you've provided are true and accurate and you agree to the terms. Once you've done this, type your name next to Sign Here and then click Execute/Transfer Funds.
8. Success! You're done on your side. From here, the investor will get an email letting them know that the docs are uploaded and the investment is ready for their signature and approval.
You're almost there!