Are you an Issuer new to the Alto platform? If yes, then this walkthrough is for you. In just a few minutes, you can create an Issuer account, make your first Offering, and start accepting investments from investors with AltoIRAs.
1. Start by clicking the Sign Up button in the top right corner of the Alto home page.
2. Indicate that you are an Issuer from the Alto Account Type dropdown. And proceed to enter the rest of the Sign Up information.
3. Click open the E-Sign Consent form. Once you have read the E-Sign Consent in its entirety and you agree to Alto's terms, please click I Agree.
5. Congrats! You now have an Alto Issuer account. The Alto platform will automatically take you to the Offering Summary page, where you will be able to create your first Offering. If you are ready to do so, you can start by clicking + Create New Offering. If not, no big deal, you can return later to create an offering. You'll end up back on this page the next time you log in.
6. After clicking + Create New Offering, enter all of your company information. Once you've entered all the information and double-checked it, click Create Offering.
7. You've just created your first Offering! Now it's time to upload your Deal Documents. If you have these ready, you can upload them now. If not, you can skip this step for now using the Skip/Add Investor button at the bottom of the screen.
8. Now, you're on the Offering Page. Before inviting your Investors, please take the time to enter your banking details so we know where to send investors' funds. We won't be able to execute an investment until you provide these details.
9. Finally, no Offering is complete without participants... So, click the +Add New Investor button.
10. Enter the Investor's Name, Email, and Investment Amount (as well as Minimum/Maximum if applicable). When you've verified the details, click Send Invitation. This will send an email to the Investor inviting them to participate in your Offering. If they already have an Alto account, they'll just be able to log in and accept. If they don't yet have an AltoIRA, they will be prompted to Sign Up for one!
11. And that's a wrap! You've created your new Offering and invited your first Investor. Your Offering will now show up on your dashboard as shown below. From here, you can click + Add New Investor to invite additional investors to participate in your deal.