You can create your Alto account in a few simple steps.
- When you arrive at the Alto homepage, click on the Get Started button in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
2. This will take you to the Sign Up page. From here, select Investor from the Alto Account Type dropdown menu and fill in the remainder of your personal information + password.
3. Next, open the E-Sign Consent Form by clicking on the blue link.
4. The E-Sign Consent Form will open in a new window. Read through it and, if you agree, click I Agree at the bottom of the page.
6. This will take you to your Alto account dashboard where you can either check to see if the IRS permits the investment you’re interested in or you can begin to setup your new self-directed AltoIRA.