We will initiate the transfer of funds to your AltoIRA account once we receive your Transfer of Asset form. Our platform will help make your transfer both faster and easier.
Articles in this section
- How can I fund my AltoIRA account?
- How long will it take for my funds to transfer to Alto from my existing custodian?
- What kind of account can I open with AltoIRA?
- Who initiates the transfer from one custodian to another?
- Will I incur any fees from my custodian to transfer money out of my IRA?
- What documentation is needed to make an investment?
- How much cash can I contribute to my IRA?
- How much can I contribute to a SEP IRA if I am self-employed?
- Can I open an inherited IRA with Alto?
- What is the difference between a transfer and a rollover?