The IRS says you can contribute the lesser of either 25% of compensation or $55,000 for 2018 ($54,000 for 2017 and subject to annual cost-of-living adjustments for later years). See IRS SEP Plan FAQs about Contributions for details on determining your contribution amount.
Articles in this section
- How can I fund my AltoIRA account?
- How long will it take for my funds to transfer to Alto from my existing custodian?
- Can I Make an Investment With One Of Alto's Investment Platform Partners Before My IRA is Fully Funded?
- What kind of account can I open with AltoIRA?
- Who initiates the transfer from one custodian to another?
- Will I incur any fees from my custodian to transfer money out of my IRA?
- What documentation is needed to make an investment?
- How much cash can I contribute to my IRA?
- How much can I contribute to a SEP IRA if I am self-employed?
- Can I open an inherited IRA with Alto?