No. Alto is an administrator only and does not act as a financial advisor or provide any investment advice. Further, Alto is not a marketplace where investors sign up to buy shares of a startup they see. In fact, investors see only those investment opportunities that they have been invited to see.
Articles in this section
- What is The Alternative IRA™?
- Do I need to be an Accredited Investor to sign up?
- What makes Alto my best option?
- What is the difference between a “traditional" IRA and a "self-directed" IRA?
- What are the fees associated with an AltoIRA account?
- What is an alternative asset investment?
- What types of IRA accounts does Alto administer?
- How quickly can I fund my investment?
- Which types of IRAs does AltoIRA administer?
- What are the tax benefits to using an AltoIRA?