The Alternative IRA™ from Alto (AltoIRA) is an individual retirement account that gives investors the freedom to invest in alternative assets like startups, private companies, real estate, loans, and digital currencies, either directly or via one of AltoIRA’s investment partner platforms.
Articles in this section
- What is The Alternative IRA™?
- Do I need to be an Accredited Investor to sign up?
- What makes Alto my best option?
- What is the difference between a “traditional" IRA and a "self-directed" IRA?
- What are the fees associated with an AltoIRA account?
- What is an alternative asset investment?
- What types of IRA accounts does Alto administer?
- How quickly can I fund my investment?
- Which types of IRAs does AltoIRA administer?
- What are the tax benefits to using an AltoIRA?