An AltoIRA is an individual retirement account, or IRA for short, that gives you the freedom to invest in alternative assets like startups, private companies, real estate, loans, and cryptocurrencies, either directly or via your favorite crowdfunding platforms. The industry refers to this type of IRA as being “self-directed.”
Articles in this section
- What is an AltoIRA?
- Do I need to be an Accredited Investor to sign up?
- What makes Alto my best option?
- What is the difference between a “self-directed IRA” and a “regular” IRA?
- What are the fees associated with my AltoIRA account?
- What is an alternative asset investment?
- What type of account is best for me to open?
- How quickly can I fund my investment?
- Which types of IRAs does AltoIRA administer?
- Are there any tax benefits to using Alto?