If you would like to name a beneficiary of your IRA, or a contingent beneficiary in the event that your primary beneficiary is unable or unwilling.
1. Start by clicking on the drop-down menu in the top right-hand corner with your name on it.
2. Choose Your Settings from the drop-down menu.
3. Click on the Beneficiaries tab in the Settings menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
4. You can begin to add a beneficiary by clicking Add Beneficiary.
5. Fill out the relevant details and select Save.
6. You've officially named a beneficiary for your Alto IRA!
Now that you have successfully named a beneficiary for your Alto IRA, if you would like to name a contingent beneficiary, you can do so by following the same steps, but this time, you will select Contingent Beneficiary from the drop-down menu in Step 6.